Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happens Always

So, weird things happened today.
We recently had exams in our school and I hadn't scored so well in my studies this year so I was completely freaked out because today I had my PTA in school.
My mum was going to talk to all of my teachers and basically complain. God, She always does this.
When we reached, my mum went straight to the dean and then all the other teachers and told them the same thing that I don't study. They all were shocked to see my performance decline in academics. My mum got really mad.
Then after we came back she told me to study, but then I didn't because I was doing all of my school homework.

My dad and she got really annoyed and started screaming at me. Can you all relate?
I was so pissed off, I just went into my room, did all the the stuff she told me to do and then I got to know she went to the mall without me.
God.


I don't know what happens to my parents. They're generally so weird and funny but when it comes to my studies they're too damn serious.


A funny thing happened today as well. When we were on our way to class, a few guys were playing soccer  and then somebody kicks the ball hard ( I can't believe how wrong this sounds, just don't take it that way.) and it was about to hit my dad but then this guy comes and kicks the ball in this really cool way, my dad was impressed and scared at the same time.
It was so funny.

Stay tuned for more, and know that I love you all.
Forever and Always,
percyforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment