Saturday, July 27, 2013

NOTE

I just realized you don't really know anything about me or my blog.

A proper introduction to my blog.


Hi,
I'm percyforever.  I write this blog called Twisted.


I called it so because when I was first deciding to write a blog, I solely wanted it to be about me and my life because what's the best way to get advice and share about myself other that the internet.

This blog is going to be all about my life. My life's a mess, not necessarily in a bad way but not in a good way as well.
I just wanted to share everything about it with you guys.
Maybe it actually helps me, you never know.
I am going to try my best in writing a post everyday and tell you all about how my day went and what all happened.
You all will soon enough get to know all of secrets and I might even write posts only on my crush and telling you all how it went and what happened on the first day we started talking.
I basically have a lot of stuff to tell you and I hope to never make you guys bored.

Personally, I think that expressing your thoughts is the best way to make yourself feel better.
My blog will not only be about my life but also about me expressing my thoughts on any random thing ever invented.

I am not bragging but a lot of people come to me for advices, so if you guys ever have a question or want to ask me anything feel free to comment.

I really hope you guys will like my blog.
Thanks to all of you once again in taking time just to listen or here read me blabbing about my life.

I love you all. xx
Always,
percyforever.

 
P.S. I will tell you about myself after some posts and when I'm completely comfortable exposing myself on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment